Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Assignment 3 : Concordance










Reflection on Concordance


                The first positive words that come to my head are relief, glad, anxious and extremely happy. It’s like an unexpected thing in the world when our group had succeeded presenting it. Firstly, our group has struggling so much in searching towards concordance. Secondly, we are really aliens towards this software where we never use it before, no one talks about that and nobody seems to care on it. I feel like wanted to scream loudly when I get this topic. I can feel like my breath is stuck over the throat when I stand on the floor presenting Concordance. Our lovely group has done this beautifully, so much effort been insert and so much tolerates been planted during prepared the presentation. Thank you so much for an awesome presentation all of you!

1 comment:

  1. A good effort. Include some of the names of concordancers available in the market. You can get them from the internet. The reflection is honest - good. Improve your language my dear BENL students.

    ReplyDelete